View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maragold
Right Hand Man

re: What Was Once Lost...

Close your eyes and say this three times…
There is no place like home.

Middle Earth!  If I could drop to my knees and kiss these sacred lands I would.  For now, I will just have to make out with my monitor.  Yes, we are back.  Thus far, Flint, Val, Gara, Keewee, Mara, Siil, Seonsson, Curandros, and Zal have all agreed that the time has come for Shadow and Flame to reclaim its status as Arkenstone’s premier kinship.  I have also begun reaching out to some others who have transferred away but are now trying to transfer back!  We will bring life back to not only Shadow and Flame but Arkenstone as well!

We also need to give special thanks to Drendolith who, during our hiatus, took loving care of Shadow and Flame and kept the dream alive.  So to you Drendolith we all give our sincere thanks for never giving up or wavering in your love of the kinship.

Our first order of business shall be to rebuild our ranks.  If you know of anyone who would like to join please refer them to the website and have them apply.  While we are going to maintain our normal high level of expectations for applicants we are officially removing the age requirement for the kinship.

Once we have the crew leveled and brought up to speed we will begin our raiding and moors nights again.  Remember, everyone has permission to add events to the calendar.  If you have an idea for something fun don’t hesitate to make it happen!

I am thrilled to be back.  No other world holds as much magic and wonder for me as does Middle Earth.   Further, there is no other game that has more mature and upstanding people than LoTRO.

There is no place like home…

Tolkien

Last edited by Maragold on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Rigght!!

Bloodloaf

I shall journey with you until the bitter end!

re: It is good to be back ...

Welcome back friends and Kins

We have held the fort and are ready to proceed - just awaiting your orders.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadow and Flame Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: