View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maragold
Right Hand Man

re: Growing our Community

My friends,

Our kinship has grown tremendously and conquered many challenges since our birth.  In all of that time the one aspect of Shadow and Flame I have pushed and appreciated more than any other is our community.  We have come together in this game to have a good time, relax, and meet other like minded people.  Over time our group has turned into something more.  Close bonds of friendship have formed and I have even heard the word family spoken from some of you.  The bottom line is our success as a kinship would be meaningless without the family we have built.

However, Shadow and Flame does not exist in a vacuum.  There are many very good people who I am proud to call friend that belong to other kinships.  It was for this reason I have emphasized to our members that we need to be kind, helpful, and respectful whether dealing with a kinmate or not. I am extremely happy to say that we have done this and much more.

Our community has become an integral part of the larger Arkenstone community.  Whether in the Ettenmoors or leading social and PvE events.  People want to be a part of what we have built.  At first other kinships have sought to form alliances with us which we have been happy to explore and be a part of.  This has allowed many players to see the Shadow and Flame brand of community, honor, and success.  Now, our allies want to take our friendship a step further.  Our brothers and sisters in Leaf Walkers have expressed their desire to merge with Shadow and Flame.

While not all of their players will be joining us most will.   Over the next couple weeks you will be seeing a lot of new faces in the kinship.   I know that each of us will put out maximum effort to be welcoming, positive, and helpful. 

Once we get everyone settled we will have a kinship meeting where our new larger family can come together to meet, drink some ale, and have a good time.  If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me directly!

Fasten your seat belts boys and girls!  Shadow and Flame is taking off!

~Mara

re: WELCOME!

Congratulations to all our friends and my former kin-mates who now join us here in S&F!  I look forward to being of help to anyone who needs it.  One way that I do that is I have a stockpile of Essences that we have in excess, SO, if you need a major Essence to crit, a Greater and even a couple of Supremes to outfit your toon, let me know.  Any excess Essences that you may wish to share with the kin, please mail to Adanamar.

Thanks and again, Welcome Friends!

Ad

re: Thank You!

Thank you Mara for allowing us to join your wonderful kin and to all of Shadow and Flame I say "Hey guys!"

Pixiee/Pipsqueek

greenfish

Well met and welcome. /em Hobwise raises his glass!

Looking forward to seeing all the new folks in kinchat! welcome

Jump to: