View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nydhoggr
Officer

re: Timezone updates

The website has received an update and it will now show your local time* on the calendar for events. If you're in central time zone nothing will change for you, but if you are e.g. in eastern time zone the raids this week will show 9pm for you. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of this change, we did not move the raids an hour later!

Moreover I recommend everyone to check their timezone settings as it might have gone wrong: make sure you set it to the right city/state.  For example it could have applied California to your account while you're in fact in Arizona. They are in the same time zone now, but it will mess things up in winter. (They accused me of living in Germany!!!) You will only have to select the correct location once and in the future all daylight saving time changes will be applied automatically. You can check your timezone settings by clicking on view your profile (top right corner) and then click edit profile which will be on the left. From there on just scroll down the settings.

*The timezone you have set in your guildlaunch profile, therefore it's important this is set correctly.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: